Copyright © 2015 Hauser & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved | Contact
The Rapid Response Research System provides fast turn-
Rapid Response has been used extensively in many consumer categories including food, financial services, household products, OTC medicines and personal care products.
RAPID RESPONSE -
The Rapid Response Research System uses large groups of pre-
The anonymous aspect of Rapid Response allows for private evaluation of many ideas without group thinking.
At the end of the session, respondents can be engaged in follow-
RAPID RESPONSE CONCEPT RATINGS
Question areas are flexible, however, concepts tested in Rapid Response are typically rated on the following measures:
• Purchase interest
• Perceived competitive advantage
An extensive Rapid Response normative database for these measures provides an excellent evaluative tool by which to gauge concept performance.
The System can accommodate custom questions.
MULTIPLE SESSIONS, MULTIPLE CITIES
Each project is conducted in multiple sessions and the order of concept exposure is rotated across the sessions. Depending on total sample size, each Rapid Response session consists of 25 to 50 respondents. Generally, we interview in three markets so that geographic dispersion is gained. Usually, two sessions per city are conducted.
Total sample size can range from 125 and up depending on the sub-
The following features enhance the accuracy and usefulness of Rapid Response testing.
• Each respondent sees and rates the same ideas, typically 12 to 25.
• The order of concept exposure is rotated among the sessions.
• Sessions take place in a classroom style setting.
• A professional moderator guides the interview, reading all concepts, questions, and response choices.
• Respondents follow along with booklets containing all concepts, questions and response choices.
• Relevant demographic, psychographic, brand and category usage data are collected.
• Sensory evaluation such as taste tests and package evaluations can be conducted.
There's nothing like getting the answers immediately! Rapid Response clients are welcome to attend the sessions...and typically do. While seated discretely in the back of the session room or in a separate viewing room, they observe responses sequentially via a PC monitor. A bar graph depicting the total group response choices is displayed immediately following each question. Clients use this real-
RAPID RESPONSE MARKETS
Rapid Response interviewing is available in many markets throughout the U.S. and abroad. Special market requests can be accommodated.
• United Kingdom
Contact us for more information.